Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Google alerts can alert you to great information

To find out what is going on in your industry or field you can get daily updates by seeing up a Google Alerts notification.

You can also find out when information about you is being posted on the Internet.

Simply go to http://www.google.com/alerts to set up the notification.

If you want to narrow the search put " " marks around the topic or subject matter.

For example to find out what is being posted on Kathleen Gage I simply set it up to send me the information by keying in "Kathleen Gage"

Under type, I put Comprehensive
Under how often, I put daily. If you put as it happens you may be overwhelmed with the amount of information you receive.

My best
Kathleen Gage
The Street Smarts Speaker and Author
www.kathleengage.com
Marketing Trainer
Women's achievement speaker

No comments: