Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Need content driven articles

I am seeking content driven articles on sales and marketing for my Yahoo Group.

Group name is StreetSmartsMarketing. To sign up and begin posting email a blank message to:

streetsmartsmarketing-subscribe@yahoogrooups.com

You will be sent an invitation to join in your email box.

Articles are one of the best ways to promote you business. Why not start right away.

I will not post advertisements or anything that is not suitable for the general public. You can put a link to your website at the end of the article.

7 comments:

hexadecimals resources said...

I was looking for a place to post my blogs human resource article and stumbled across your blog. I found a cool site to post my link to my blog which is free and if you would like you can add your link aswell. It helps with getting traffic. Anyway, nice blog...I read posts with my coffee every morning. Ok then, have a great day : )

human resource article

vente said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

sandyhay said...

Hi, your blog looks great! I have a homebased business leadsite. Basically covering homebased business lead. Come take a look.

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a business list mailing small site/blog. It pretty much covers business list mailing small related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Small Business said...

Awesome home based business blog.
If I can help, let me know...
If you ever need help or info. visit
home based business

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a internet marketing online site/blog. It pretty much covers internet marketing online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

opt in free internet advertising