Friday, August 24, 2007

Learn how to package your expertise from someone who is doing it

If you want to know how to make money from packaging your expertise, please read this entire message. It may change the way you view things.

Not a day goes by that I don't have people inquire on how to create consistent and real revenue streams by packaging their expertise into products and services.

The truth is, most people either don't know where to begin to create information products or if they do have products they are not making any money from them. If anything, they seem to have gotten caught up in chasing good money after bad buying program after program on how to make money.

Unfortunately, this often happens to people who have had a great deal of success in other areas of their professional life. What I see is they let their emotions drive them rather than coming up with a system that works.

Or, they live with the belief that all they have to do is create the product, write the book, develop the program and buyers will flock to them. I'm here to tell you, this is not the way it is.

Sadly, lots of people are getting (and paying for) advice from so-called experts on how to make money by packaging their expertise when the very experts they are going to have not been able to even squeak out a living doing the very thing they are teaching.

I have to say; I am appalled and saddened by how many people get taken advantage of with the get-rich-quick garbage and by people playing on their emotions.

Some time ago I made it a part of my personal mission to do what I can to educate people on what it really takes to make a living (and a really great one at that) by packaging their expertise into books, information products, seminars, training programs and teleseminars.

I have been making my living through providing great information products and services for years so I know what it really takes. I also know what it is like to wonder if you can pay the mortgage, put food on the table and pay your bills. I have not had to worry about not being able to pay my bills for a long, long time.

The way I educate my market on how you can make money from your expertise is by writing and distributing very content driven articles, postings on my blog, media interviews, sitting on expert panels, a guest expert on teleseminars, and offering lots and lots of free information. I do this for a few reasons.

One, I really do want to help others avoid getting caught up in the BS that is so prevalent both on and off line.

Two, I love sharing my insights. Insights from owning and operating a successful business for 14 years.

Three, people who recognize quality often end up buying my products and participating in my mentoring courses.

With this in mind, I would like to invite you to register for my upcoming FREE Street Smarts Marketing teleseminar series. In this content driven program you will Learn what it really takes to Turn Your Knowledge into money-making products and services faster than you ever thought possible.

I know this program will fill up fast. The sessions take place for four weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 4th at 10 a.m. PDT. I will be recording each session so even if you can’t participate on the live call you will receive the information. Again, this series is FREE, however you must be registered to join in and get access to the information.

Go to
http://www.streetsmartsmarketing.com/4partteleseminar.htm to register.

Please feel free to pass this message on to anyone you know who would benefit from my information.

In success,
Kathleen Gage
The Street Smarts Speaker
www.streetsmartsmarketing.com

No comments: