Saturday, February 24, 2007

5 Top Reasons I blog

A couple of days ago, Patsi and Denise aka The BlogSquad tagged me with the challenge post the top 5 reasons I blog. Always one to love a good challenge :-) here are the reasons.

1. I love to write.
2. There are no restrictions on what I can write
3. I can reach a global market through my blog
4. It increases my search engine position
5. I can blog any time of the day or night

Being an overachiever (or maybe I am just compulsive) here are a few more reasons.

6. Keeps me in the habit of writing.
7. It is a great way to distribute my articles
8. Over a period of time the articles become a chapter to a book.
9. Over a period of time the chapters become a book.
10. I can promote a seminar about how to blog to write a book.
11. I can go off on tangents if I want.
12. It’s fun

So there you have it. A few of my favorite reasons to blog.

By the way, if you want to check out what Patsi and Denise are up to, go to http://www.blogsquad.biz/

No comments: