Saturday, February 17, 2007

A great interview with The Blogsquad

It has been a few days since I have added anything to my blog. What a whirlwind of activity. A few days ago I had a wonderful time with Patsi and Denise - The Blog Squad. Check out the interview at

http://www.bloggingandbeyond.com/2007/02/attract_sell_pr_1.html

Attract, Sell, Profit: You need a foundation first
Blogging and Beyond: Episode 6 Attract, Sell, Profit!

My newest eProduct release is selling like hotcakes. It's amazing. Internet Radio is a very HOT thing right now. If you want to find out more about The Directory of Internet Radio Shows check out http://www.streetsmartsmarketing.com/radiointernet.htm

Last week I finished up my eight week mentoring course entitled, How to Make Money With the Internet. What an absolutely great group of folks I had in this session. I will be posting some of their success stories in my blog in the very near future so be looking for that.

There's so much going on over the next few months. One is, I will be doing a live event in Salt Lake City in a couple months. More to follow on that.

Kathleen Gage
The Street Smarts Marketing Speaker and Author

No comments: