Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ready to reach a global market?

If you are looking for a great way to reach a global market, IRadio is it. From the comfort of your home you can reach thousands of eager buyers for your books, eProducts, speaking engagements and more.

But how do you find the shows and hosts who are looking for guests?

I have put together a great directory of over 100 radio shows you can target.

It's one thing to find the shows, do you know how to engage the host and the audience in order to be invited back again and again? Many people don't know how to do this. I have joined together with my business associate, Lori Giovannoni, and recorded an incredible session where we teach you how.

Both of us are seasoned professionals who have hundreds (maybe even thousands) of radio interviews between us. I have also hosted my own weekly talk radio program so I know what radio hosts look for.

Check it out http://www.streetsmartsmarketing.com/radiointernet.htm

In success
Kathleen Gage
The Street Smarts Speaker and Author
www.streetsmartsmarketing.com

No comments: