Friday, July 13, 2007

Is MySpace (and other social networks) worth while?

There is lots of discussion going on about the value of utilizing social networks in one's marketing. Can you really benefit from connecting with others or is it a waste of time?

Permit me to share my experience. Over the last few months I have connected with web radio hosts, Joint Venture partners and potential affiliates.

I have also found some of the time to be completely wasted by people who are only looking to sell me something before they even create value for their products and services.

The fact remains, anything we do can be a complete waste of time or it can be highly effective. The key is to know why we are doing what we are doing, allocating a specific amount of time to the process, and evaluating the ROI - return on investment of time, money and energy.

If you would like to view my MySpace page and invite me to be in your network, go to myspace.com/kathleengage

In success,

Kathleen Gage
The Street Smarts Marketer
http://www.streetsmartsmarketing.com

No comments: