- Come across as only interested in the sale rather than someone who is interested in the customer’s needs.
- Target an incompatible market
- They are not prepared when opportunity strikes
- Appear desperate – not being willing to walk away
- Trying to sell too soon – before they know there is a need
- Prejudging a person’s potential to buy
- Not setting themselves apart from the competition
- Chasing good money after bad – not letting go of someone who just isn’t a good match for your products or services.
Are you making any of these mistakes? If so, remedy them immdediately.
The Street Smarts Marketer